I have slowly been working on my new Blood Bowl team named, Blue Moon Rising. I choose this name because the Goblins have moon on their shoulder pads and I didn't want to paint them yellow. So this team will have a beer theme when I start naming the individual models.
I am also using this team to practice some new painting skills. On the troll I attempted to do some wet blending on the chest, stomach and face. It turned out okay however I have more work needed on this skill moving forward.
Take a look at these two pictures of the troll, one has a filter and the other one does not. Overall I am happy with how it turned out and I have another one to paint so more practice in my future.
I took some close up shots of a Goblin so I could show how thinning my paints provides a better look to the model. When I painted this model I just thinned my paints with water but I am currently using a 50/50 mix of Distilled Water and Flow Aid.