BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 2, 2017

Dreadtober






I am taking part in Dreadtober 2017 and paint up my Morkanaut.  If you have not heard of this event please check out their blog page, dreadtober.blogspot.com  I am off to a great start tonight getting my model primed.


I did have a slight accident, I dropped my model while priming it breaking off a piece.  Now I have to pin it back in place after the primer is good an dry. 


If I can get this model finished in the next few weeks I will get some additional Killa Kans painted up also.  This is a big part of my 2000 point army that I want to have finished by the end of the year. 

2 Comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

Remember: with Orks its not a broken bit, its a konvershun!

Todd Sherman said...

Bummer! but keep on keeping on! 8)