BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 27, 2017

Dreadtober Completion

I finished my Morkanaut for Dreadtober.  I have over 20 hours working on this model and spent most of the month on it.  I wanted to finish some Killakanz however I got sick and lost a week of painting.  I am going to call him Punishment a good friend of the Punisher. 

It was a great model to paint using my airbrush to do the bast coats and I pulled out all the details with a brush.  I had to make some tough decisions not to get carried away with all the details.  Now that this model is done I need to get busy with my Killakanz. 





3 Comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

Well Done!!!



(makes a mental note to TRY and finish my Dreadtober project which isn't even half the size of this one before the month is out...)

neverness said...

Very cool! I need to get me one of these...

Siph_Horridus said...

Great job, I think it could wear more scratches and dents, it is Orky. Great to find new blogs too.