BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 9, 2017

40K Painting

With the release of 8th Edition 40K I am excited to be painting my Orks again.  Last week I was able to get 6 Ork models painted and have 6 more to get done this week.  I also finished my Ghazghkull Thraka model that I am now running as a Warboss in Mega Armour.  My goal is to get my 1000 point army painted by the end of next month which should not be a problem.  After I finish my Ork Boys I will get my Stormboys and Killa Kans painted up and I will be done. 




Also during the week my wife and I put together the three starter sets of Death Guard models that I recently picked up.  She has taken an interest in playing 40K with me so we can spend more time together.  I will say the new models are easy to assemble and look amazing with minimal mold lines.  Now getting them painted is a different story, she is going to hire someone to paint them because I am a slow painter.  We actually played a game on Saturday so she could learn the rules and she picked up on it rather quickly.  Our home is just buzzing with all the new 40K coolness.   



3 Comments:

Robert Brightwell said...

Those Orks are looking really good Mike! When did you learn to paint? ;-)

Dagreenskins said...

I have been doing a lot to improve my painting skills. If you need any help learning how to paint let me know. ;-)

Robert Brightwell said...

Well, I am sure you could teach me a thing or two but I will put my greenskins up against yours any day! Keep up the good work.