BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Adepticon 2017

This month my wife and I will be traveling to Chicago for Adepticon.  This will be my first experience at a large convention and I am really excited.  I am not participating in any tournaments just taking  a few classes and shopping.  Below is my schedule and I am looking forward to attending Aaron Loevjoy's class on Wet Blending.  I will also be meeting up with a lot of the people I talk to on Twitter and share a few drinks.  I am just going to geek out for 4 days and shop till my wallet bleeds and my credit cards are declined. 

AdeptiCon 2017 Very Important Gamer (VIG) Weekend Badge Upgrade






Hirst Arts Casting and Terrain Seminar (Rich Nelson) 24-Mar-2017 9:30 AM

Painting Better and Faster (Anthony Wang) 24-Mar-2017 7:30 PM

Starship Troopers 25-Mar-2017 8:00 AM

BADGER - Transparent Painting Techniques (Caleb Wissenback) 25-Mar-2017 2:30 PM

Wet Blending 101 (Aaron Lovejoy) 26-Mar-2017 9:00 AM

I am going to take my a few Blood Bowl teams with me for pick up games.  I just finished most of Goblin team, Blue Moon Rising.  I have another Troll to finish and I might get a few start players painted up. 



I am not a big fan of the foam bags but I picked up the new one from Battle Foam.  It is designed for Blood Bowl and has extra room for my electronics for the trip.  It is going to be fun making new friends and will do a write up when I return. 


3 Comments:

Greg Hess said...

You'll have a blast! Watch twitter to see meetups (if you follow anyone on twitter!). Lots of friendly faces there!

Greg Hess said...

And I'll see you there!!! Woot!

Dagreenskins said...

Greg is will be great to meet you and other fellow gamers. I am sure to meet up with a lot of the people I follow on Twitter.