BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Models Workshop 2017 Bingo Card Update


The first month of 2017 is passed us by and it has been a productive month for me.  I was able to check off two boxes on my Bingo Card.  I cleaned my Hobby Desk and entered an online painting competition.  I entered my Blood Bowl Troll in the Forge World painting competition they had on FB. 



I have also started work on a few more projects that will check off some more boxes and should have those done in a few weeks.

Also the local game shop started a monthly painting challenge.  The first month is a chibi model from Super Dungeon Explore.  These models really are not my thing however it is a painting challenge and is designed to get people our of their comfort zone.  So I have till the end of the month to finish this model and started by painting the head.  I spent a lot of time blending the cape and really happy with the way it turned out.  I still need to work on the helmet and the trim detail before I call this finished.

I like pushing myself and learning new things with painting, the Bingo Card and Painting Challenge are two great ways to do this. 





0 Comments: