BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 10, 2017

Blood Bowl Team: Blue Moon Rising

I am still chipping away at my Blood Bowl team.  I just finished 5 more goblins for my team.  I find it hard to paint some of these older models.  Some of the detail on these models has been worn down over the years and they just don't look good.  I still have not figured out if these models are smoking a cigarette or what is coming out of their mouths.  I decided to make it look like a mushroom steam and painted them white.  I guess they someone could also say it is a cigarette but I am going with the fluff and mushrooms. 

I am still practicing my wet blending on the flesh and I still need more practice.  Wet blending is not easy and the videos I watch make it seem so simple.  I will say wet blending is easier on flatter surfaces then little goblins.  They are done  and will make a fine addition to my team.  I just a few more models and this team will be done. 


2 Comments:

Frank Lee said...

The things coming out of their mouths are their tongues. I guess they don't mind sticking them out through all those pointy teeth!

Dagreenskins said...

They sure don't look like tongues but they are old models.