BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 19, 2017

The Soviet T34/ZP

I finished the Soviet T34/ZP tank for Konflikt '47.  This model came in the starter set and is just a T34/85 with a different turret.  The cool thing about the starter set is they give you both turrets so you can field it differently depending on the game you are playing. 



This was also one of the model that I used to try out my new airbrush spray booth.  All I did after airbrushing it was gave the model a wash of Army Painter Soft Tone and some additional dry brushing.  I added some rust on the fuel tanks and a few other areas using the AK Rust Weathering.  I didn't get carried away with decals on the turrets and kept it real simple.  It was a fun model to paint and will give me two tanks in my Russian army.

Warlord has announced more released for Kongflikt '47 and as they come out I will be adding them to this army.  After I finish a few other projects that are on my desk I will start working on an American force. 





0 Comments: