BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 12, 2016

Band Of Painters

As the year comes to an end I finished the last of my Russian army giving me a total of 1500 points.  This means I finished another army this year and that is exciting.  I really enjoy finishing a project however this army will still get worked on because Warlord released all the new models for the Russians and British.  I am going to do another post showing off all the new toys that will be added to this army and these well get painted after I finish a few other projects that are on my desk.

So what did I finish: Forward Air Observer, Veteran Infantry Squad, Medium Mortar Team.  I can now also pull out a few of the K47 units and have a 1000 point army for Bolt Action 2.  I have also been collecting models for my American army and that will be getting done next year.        




0 Comments: