BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Podcasts

So with me spending more time in my hobby room I have been listening to a lot of podcasts.  I have found many that I really enjoy and some not so much.  It makes my hobby time more enjoyable and gets me excited about painting.  So let me give you a rundown of the podcasts that I listen to.

Combat Phase: General Hobby current episode 148
The Hobby Heroes: Kings of War current episode 10
WWPD News From the Front:  Flames of War and Bolt Action current episode 22
6s2hit: Bolt Action current episode 8
FourFootSnake's: Kings of War current episode 12
Direct Misfire: Kings of War current episode 4
Game Classy: General Hobby current episode 115
Skulls and Ones: Blood Bowl current episode 20
Tales of Sigmar: Age of Sigmar current episode 1
Models Workshop:  General Hobby current episode 39
Counter Charge: Kings of War and Hobby current episode 75
The D6 Generation:  General Hobby current episode 190
Both Down: Blood Bowl current episode 57
The Bad Dice: Age of Sigmar and General Hobby current episode 135
FaceHammer: Age of Sigmar and GW current episode 23
Down Order: Bolt Action current episode 34
Meeples & Miniatures:  General Gaming current episode 171
Docking Bay 94: Game Design current episode not listed
Heelanhammer:  Age of Sigmar current episode 152
The Freeborn Shard: Beyond the Gate of Anatares current episode 2

This is my current list of podcasts and it will change on a regular basis.  I have to connect with the hosts of a podcasts and if they ramble and get off track I have tendency to loose interest.  Also, some of the newer podcasts might not survive their first year.  So if they are not posting new episodes on a regular basis I will delete them from my collection.  So give some of these podcasts a listen and if you have a favorite not on my list please share it with me so I can add it to my list. 

0 Comments: