BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hobby Room Renovation: Part 2

So it was time to start Phase 2 of my Hobby Room Renovations.  I had to clean out and clear off my workbench.  I hauled it out to the garage and will be setting it up as a general workbench.  This was a big step because I'm now committed to finishing this project.  I want to remove carpet and put in laminate wood flooring.  After that will will have to decide if I want to repaint the walls or just repair some blemishes.



Now with my work bench set up in the garage it will be a general workbench.  This has been my hobby workbench for over 10 year.  It is a shame to have it sitting out in the garage but it is time to say goodbye to it.  As I age sitting at this bench for long periods of time using a bar stool is just too much on my back.  I will be looking for a desk height workbench to replace my old one.  The next few weeks will be spent going through all my stuff and shorting out what stays and what goes. 



3 Comments:

Tom O said...

One step at a time. Good luck in getting it all together like you want.

Tim Kulinski said...

Baby steps man, but starting is the toughest part.

Dagreenskins said...

Thanks guys I'm working on it