BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Operation Torch

I have been busy this month with gaming projects however not much painting.  I started construction on the Great Hall by 4Ground and it has taken a lot of my time.  It is an amazing model kit and will look great on the table.  I should have it done soon and will get pictures up when it is done.

I did manage to get some painting done.  My original German list included a Half Track and it had to go.  The rules for transports in this game are not good and it was a waste of points.  So with that gone I added a Medium Machine Gun Team and a Medium Mortar Team.  Say hello to my little friends....






So this is the list I am taking to Gathering In The Desert: Operation Torch

Second Lt Vet................. 65pts
w/ 1 vet........................... 13pts
total................................. 78pts

Forward Air Observer......90pts
w/ 1 vet............................13pts
total.................................103pts

Heer Vet Infantry Squad.. 65pts
w/ 5 vets........................... 65pts
NCO with Sub....................3pts
w/ Light Machine Gun.....20pts
total.................................153pts


Heer Vet Infantry Squad.. 65pts
w/ 5 vets........................... 65pts
NCO with Sub....................3pts
w/ Light Machine Gun.....20pts
total.................................153pts

Heer Vet Infantry Squad..65pts
w/ 5 vets...........................65pts
NCO with Sub...................3pts
w/Light Machine Gun.....20pts
Anti Tank Grenades........20pts
total...............................173pts

Med Mortar Team Vet....65pts

Med Machine Gun Vet...65pts

Panzer 4 Vet..................210pts

 Total...........................1000pts



 

0 Comments: