BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Wrapping Up 2015

Every year around this time I look at my work bench and see all the projects I started and didn't finish.  This year is no different however not that many projects on my bench.



I have a few more models for my Saga Army to finish.  Saga really grabbed my attention this year and I look forward to playing more of it in 2016.


My Bolt Action Army is a recent project but still needs a few models to complete it.  This army is for an event taking place in 2016.


I started an army for American War of Independance.  This is an 18mm army andnI only painted up a few units but never based them.  So these will need to be based and added to my collection.  This is a long term project with now rush to finish, just get a few units done now and a gin and one day the army will be done.


This week I am trying to finish my Ghar for Beyond the Gates of Antares.  This is a new game from Warlord Games and I was not interested in at first but after watching some videos and reading some reviews Indecided to give it a try.  I am playing the Ghar and they run around in battle suits.  I will be posting more about this game in 2016 after I find some time to play the game.  

Those are the only projects not finished on my bench, for me that is not bad.  I do have some big plans for 2016 with a few new games and some of my old favorites.  

2 Comments:

Robert Brightwell said...

Little early for a year end post! You still have almost 4 weeks left in the year. Lots of things can get done in that time.

Mike Wilster said...

i might have used the wrong verbiage by saying "Wrapping Up", more of a Christmas pun. These are the projects I want to finish by the end of the month. I want to start 2016 with a clean slate and nothing on my work bench.