BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 30, 2015

Firestorm Armada

So I have been working on painting my fleet for Firestorm Armada.  I finished my Directorate models that came in the two player starter set.  White and Red was a hard color combination and limited my color pallet.  Green made them look to much like Christmas and Blue to patriotic. So I ended up using Yellow and Black for details.  I am happy with the way the models turned out.  I will be taking a break on finishing this fleet until next year the rest of the year is dedicated to other projects. 




My buddy Tim over at Saguaro Painting Services painted up my Aquan Prime.  I gave him creative control over the colors and this is what he did with them.  I really like the different shades of browns and copper.  So this finishes my two player starter set so it can be played properly. 






0 Comments: