BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Decent Update

So it has been decided I am not going to make a game board for Decent.  My friends talked me down from that tree limb and gave me some great advise.  It was suggested that I paint the miniatures first and see if that makes the game look better.  What I am going to do is paint the models before each adventure is played, soon I will have them all painted.  This first batch of models will be used on the first leg of the campaign.  My buddy Jim even offered to help and paint the Hero models to help out.  Jim is a great painted and it is a privilege to have some of his work in my collection.  So here are some picture of the models that we painted for Decent.

Monster Models painted by Me









Hero Models painted by Jim (Nickle Chief)











 

0 Comments: