BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 2, 2014

What Happened to February

I can't believe that February is already gone.  I was busy all month and not that much really got done.  I worked on my boxes for Command and Colors and now have two done.








I started working on my 15mm French.  I individually based them on 1/2 metal bases so I can use them for different gaming systems.






I also finished my bass guitar project that I started a few months back.




That is about all that I worked on this month.  The highlight of the month was playing in a Bolt Action Event.  My buddy Tim revitalized the "Gathering in the Desert" events now playing Bolt Action.   If you want to see some of the action check out the blog page, Gathering in the Desert.  I am still not a real big fan of Bolt Action but I am a big fan of hanging out with my friends for two days playing games.  That is what gaming is all about at the end of the day.

So what will I be working on this month, back to the British Infantry for Black Powder.  

0 Comments: