BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Won an Award


leg lamp



I won an award.  I want to thank fireymonkeyboy over at themonkeythatwalks for nominating my blog for a Liebster award.  So what is the Liebster award.  It is not a physical award that I can display in my home like Mr. Parker did in the Christmas Story.  This is really just a cool grass roots effort to bring attention to other blogs have less then 200 followers and that you find interesting.  Once you have been nominated you are asked to pay it forward and nominate 5 blog pages to keep the Liebster award in motion.

Jerry's Big Picture Jerry is a lot like me when it comes to gaming.  He enjoys playing many different games and collects random models just to paint them.  Jerry is also an author and his posts are fun to read.  If you get a chance check out his spot on the web.

Itty Bitty Soldiers This is a newer site that I just started following.  The author of this page what been posting up some great stuff on Dropzone Commander and is a great painter.  Drop by and check out what he is doing to promote DZC.

Cursed Treasures This is another buddy's blog page and is all over the map when it comes to gaming.  My gaming buddies and I just don't play a few games, we play all types of different games and that is reflected on our blog pages.  This blog page has been on the web for a long time and I was surprised to notice he was still under 200 followers.  It would be cool if we could get his follower count over 200 before the end of the year.  If you want to see some great stuff follow his page.

The Grumpy Stunty If you like Dwarfs then you will enjoy this blog page.  The author is a dwarf player and it shows.  He is a great painter and posts on a regular basis.  Stop by his blog and check his out what he is doing.

Da Long Ways Dezert Groop This is a great site and the author is an active poster.  He does some great conversions and is an awesome painter.

Now that I have done my part and nominated 5 other blog pages I have fulfilled my commitment for accepting this award.  I hope this helps bring some attention to blogspots I like to visit and will increase their followers.

3 Comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

Wow! Thanks for both the nomination and the compliments!

(Oh and Fragile? That must be Italian...)

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

CONGRATULATIONS

Da Green Skins said...

Da Masta Cheef, your welcome. I read your post and it was great.

Captain Richard thank you for stopping by my page and leaving the comment.