BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 12, 2012

GRUNTZ Update

Friday I had a day just to sit around the house and work on my hobby stuff.  I spent most of the day just painting and basing models.  It was a great day.  So I was able to get a squad painted and dipped, get more models bases and some primed and everything else just got put on washers. 






I also worked on some other painting projects, you can see a Black Orc model for Blood Bowl in the left corner.  I will be showing off that team soon. 

I finished two test models so I could decide on paint colors.  I am going for the desert look with these guys.  Just following what the manufacture had done on their website.  I like the way they turned out and will be painting the rest of the squads using the same colors.






My buddy Tim received his models on Saturday.  He went with a different manufacture and he also got a tank.  His models look great and I am sure he will paint them up real nice.  This gives our group a third player; Jerry, Tim and I.  Now we just need to find time to play with the holidays coming up so quickly.  Maybe for Christmas I will get some tanks.

1 Comments:

Jerry said...

Looking good, Mike! I'm going to have to re-read the rules again!