BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

French Army is DONE

Late last week I finished my French army, I'm just finding some free time to post up the pictures.  I had to paint some ST20TL trucks to tow my big guns.  I originally painted up six of them however I dropped one and the base broke.  I am glad it was an extra and I might just remove the base and replace it with something else.  So now that this army is done I can get to work on my 28mm WW2 stuff for Bolt Action.



 

3 Comments:

Drunken Samurai said...

Those look good!

Tom O said...

I look forward to seeing them on the table Mike! There's nothing like the feeling of completing a project!

Da Green Skins said...

Tom you are so right about completing a project. I am finding that with FOW you are never really done with an army. I can add a few more units and have another list to play. It is a never ending project however thanks for the kind words.