BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 5, 2012

75mm mle 1897 or 105mm C mle 1935B

Well I finally got my big guns done.  I was not real motivated to get these done, I have not been playing that much lately.  Now that these are done I am getting excited again.  I tried something different with the basing.  I went with a dark soil and instead of using the static grass I went with a fine chopped grass.   I was attempting to make a battle field and it had spots of grass and soil.  It took some time for me to accept however now it is growing on me. 

Now these guns can file out two different slots for my army.  They can be ran as 75mm mle 1897 or they can be 105mm C mle 1935B.  The only thing I am lacking are the Laffly S20TL Trucks.  I have them on my table waiting for paint.  Once they are done I will be done with this army and will start work on something else. 












3 Comments:

Jerry said...

These look nice, Mike.

Drunken Samurai said...

Nice work! I really need to get an army together to face your French.

Da Green Skins said...

Thanks you two. I just can't wait to be done with this army so I can move on to the next.