BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Somua S-35

Here is the next batch of tanks for my French army, seven Somua S-35's.  Next on the painting bench are my ten Hotchkiss H-35/39's.  I feel confident that I will meet my goal of having this army done by the end of May.  Once this project is done I will move right into my next project.  It is a two fold project.  First, I will start collecting mid-war British and putting together a North Africa army.  Second, I will start painting my USA army.  I would share more however I really need to focus on the project in front of me.  Until then, enjoy my recent pictures.



4 Comments:

Jerry said...

Nice work on these, Mike. They look great.

Tom O said...

Well done again Mike; I look forward to seeing them on the tabletop!

Drunken Samurai said...

Those look great! The S-35 is one of my favorite WW2 tanks. It really is the reason i want to do a French army for FoW. I have a couple of these in 28mm...

Da Green Skins said...

Hey guys thanks for the comments. I have been working on the rest of the army and look forward to getting it done. I am going to be adding some more models to this collection so that I have some building options. I will keep you posted.