BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gathering in the Desert 2012

We are quickly approaching the 2012 Gathering in the Desert (GitD). I painted the army many months ago for the Tale of Four Gamers. I recently just finished the display board to match their bases. Now I just need to win a few games and have a lot of fun. This is going to be my weekend to geek out and just be myself. After this weekends event my wife and I are going to spend Monday at the Renaissance Festival. It is going to be a great weekend and then Tuesday morning I start my new job. What a great way to start out a New Year.




2 Comments:

Drunken Samurai said...

Very nice looking army. It should be a great time!

Da Green Skins said...

Thanks Rob, I am excited about the event and can't wait to throw some dice.