BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tale of Four Gamers (August)

Well I finally finished my painting for August. This part of the challenge is over and now we just need to get a few games in and crown the winner. I am excited to have this army finished because now I have two armies painted.

So here is my army list:
Lurtz
Uruk-hai Captain with heavy armour and shield
Uruk-hai with banner
20 Uruk-hai Warriors with weapon and shield
19 Uruk-hai Warrior with pikes
11 Uruk-hai Scouts with bows
3 Berserkers

All the pikes were converted using brass rods and the bases were hand made. I am happy with the way this army turned out and I can't wait to get it on the table.

So what is next for my painting table, well that will be EPIC. I have been playing my Necrons for some time and I really like them. Since my buddy Anthony are taking a break from EPIC I figured it would be the perfect time to get them painted. My goal is to have them done by the end of the year, another four months.







3 Comments:

Jerry said...

These look great! I like your photo techniques, too. How do you get the neutral background like that? It doesn't look like paper, more like plastic. Anyway, nice work! We need to get some games in. You know I have a table. Feel free to come over!

Da Green Skins said...

Jerry I use my photo box to take the pictures. It is made out of some nylon material. We have all painted up some really nice looking armies and they will look great on the battle field.

Inhir said...

They look very good mike