BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tale of Four Gamers (July)


I just finished my July painting for our painting competition. I added some bow fire and additional warriors. I also have a banner in this army, I haven't painted any symbols on the banner yet because I am not sure what I want to do. Now we enter the last month of this journey and I have a lot of painting to get done. I have already painted all my heroes and big point models and have nothing but warriors to finish this army. This means I have 17 models paint by the end of August.


2 Comments:

Jerry said...

These look really good, and like the basing you did with these too.

Da Green Skins said...

Thanks Jerry, the bases are made from cork. Real easy to make I will have to show you some time.