BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tale of Four Gamers (June)

Today I finished my June painting for the Tale of Four Games (LotR).  You will notice Lurtz leading this small bad of Uruk-hai.  I decided to pull him from Isengard Raiders list and next month I will be focusing my painting on Uruk-hai Scouts with bows.  Using the bows will save me some points and help absorb the extra points I used for Lurtz.  The Uruk-hai Scouts with bows are more effective then crossbow and cheaper.  I did paint one too many Uruk-hai worriers and my total is 185 for this month.  I will pull one of the worriers out and set it aside for next month.  Now I need to get my game in for the month.

  

3 Comments:

Drunken Samurai said...

Looking good! The Dwarves are almost ready.

Da Green Skins said...

Can't wait to see them on the table.

Inhir said...

i need to paint my elves :(