BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Twas The Night of the Battle

Twas the night of the big battle, when all through the fort
All the Orks were stirring, even Mad Dok.
The Dakka was all loaded in the outpost with care,
In hopes that the Blood Angles soon would be there.

The Gretchin were nestled all snug in their spot,
While visions of Blood Angles pounded in their heads.
And Da Boss in his gear, and I in by his side,
Had just settled our brains for a the long night.

When out in the distance there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the post to see what was the matter.
Away to the watch tower I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the banner.

The moon on the breast of the war torn field,
Gave the lustre of mid-day from wars past scatter.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But drop pods falling, filling me with chear.

"Now, Terminators! Now, Scouts! Now, Assault Squad and Veterans!
On, Dreadnoughts! On, Rhinos! On, Razorbaks and Predators!
To the top of the hill! get over the wall!
Kill them! Kill them! Kill them all tonight!"

And then, as a bolter blast went pass my head, I felt the ground shaking.
The prancing and pawing the Killa Kans were a chatter.
As I settled my footing, and was turning around,
On the North wall I saw the Blood Angles coming in.

They were all Red, from top their head to their feet,
There steal armour all tarnished with ashes and soot.
 Bundles of weapons hung to their backs,
And they all looked like peddlers of death, just opening our heads.

Their eyes show no mercy! their faces no fear!
Their guns roared as we ducked under cover.
Da Bosses mind filled with anger like never seen,
As his eyes bulged from his head, filled me with dread.

The butt of his gun he held tight so his side,
And the smoke from it encircled his head like a wreath.
He just took down five Blood Angles, faster then I ever seen.
He laughed aloud, then shouted out “WAAAGH!”

Da Boss was all chubby and plump, feasting on his enemies blood.
And I laughed when I saw him, spit in the face of his foe,
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread.

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
Covering the field with dead, then turned with a jerk.
And laying his middle finger towards the sky,
And giving a nod, he started yell!

He sprang to the middle of the battle, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew just like a missile.
But I heard him exclaim, as they drove them out of sight,
“It was a great battle, we will all have a good night!”

1 Comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

lol, nice! I have one on the same wavelength but with an IG theme that I'll be posting later in the week.