BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Army Is Done

What a great way to finish off the year, I completed my army.  I started this army back in August, just over four months and now I can say they are done.  I have been posting pictures along the way so today I wanted to take a group shot.  My new photo box came in handy however trying to take a picture of the army still created some challenges.  I must have taken 50 pictures and I have posted a few different shots for you to enjoy.

Now I can start work on the model that I want to enter in the painting competition and then create a display board. 

2010 was a great year for me regarding painting.  I finished my 400 point Combat Patrol Army and this army.  My excitement for painting has started to grow and I can only say stay tune for a more painted models to be shown in 2011.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year.




6 Comments:

Inhir said...

They look Amazing mike cant wait to see them on the table top. Now you can try to catch up to me in epic :)

Da Green Skins said...

I look forward to playing you soon. You have not signed up for the big game in Feb. Have a great New Year.

Warhammer39999 said...

The times when someone can say they've actually completed an army are few and far between--in fact, I'm not sure I've ever truly been able to say that. A big congratz to you, sir. They look great to boot!

The Antipope said...

Grats mate :) What are you plan now? Start a new one? :)

Da Green Skins said...

The Antipope: I have so many other projects I want to work on and not enough time. I will start working on my Old West stuff, then my 40k Orks. After those are done then I will start another LotR army.

Warhammer39999: Thanks for the feedback and I plan to get other armies done in 2011.

The Antipope said...

Okay doke, good luck with that :)