BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Whats all the fuss about

GW leaked this photo out for the Storm Raven and I have heard mixed reviews.  I don't know what all the fuss is about.  I think it is going to make a great new addition to my Ork army.  The cool thing is the model will not take much effort for me to convert.  I personally think this is going to be one of GW's best selling models and there will be a lot of happy Ork players.  I am going to mark this one as a WIN for all Ork players.  When it comes out I will get one and start planing all the things I can do to it.      


http://lh5.ggpht.com/_-HZLorI1B0w/TN7axCSaJuI/AAAAAAAAMYM/rZBO5wgJMSY/Storm%20Raven%20from%20Games%20Workshop.jpg

2 Comments:

Warhammer 40k said...

I know that I shouldn't admit it but, I quite like the Stormraven.

Da Green Skins said...

I want to see more pictures of it before I say how I really feel. I am just happy that GW is starting to expand their model line.