BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Dirty Seven

My army is getting closer to completion.  I just finished my seven Mordor Uruk-hai and I really like the way my army is shaping up.  If you have been following my progress you might have noticed I am keeping them with the same paint scheme.  I am making them an elite fighting force for the Black Gate.  I might steal the name "Black Company" from Glen Cook.  I am currently reading his book, Chronicles of the Black Company.

I must also admit that my painting has slowed down.  I am only painting a few nights a week.  With the holidays right around the corner I don't see me having more time to paint.  I decided to start working on my heroes for the rest of 2010.  After the heroes are done all I will have to paint are my 19 archers.  I will be pushing myself to get everything done by the February game date.  

This Sunday, tomorrow, we will be having a group of players getting together to test play our armies.  I am looking forward to spending the day playing and getting some feedback on my army list.  Well I have to go, have a good day everybody.

  

0 Comments: