BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 1, 2010

Just Finished My Mordor Orcs

I just finished my last Mordor Orc and wanted to get some pictures up to share.  I have a total of 19 Mordor Orcs with spears.  The pictures only show 18 of them, the last one is drying.  They all look dirty and grimy which I feel fits the army and how people see Orcs.  Lets face it, they are not clean and pretty.  My goal for October is to get 13 Morannon Orcs.  The over all goal is to have all of the army painted by the end of the year.  That gives me January to build my display board and work on any last minute things before "The Gathering in the Desert".  Well back to painting. 


2 Comments:

Drunken Samurai said...

Looking good. Let me know when you are ready for a game.

Da Green Skins said...

That sounds good, I am still using proxies for my archers. As soon as I get my Orc Trackers we will have to get a few games in.