BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Eight Are Done

I just finished my first eight Orcs for Lord of the Rings.  Now I have about sixty more to go.  I would like to thank everyone for their feedback on my last post.  Very helpful information and I decided to stay with the Testros Dull Coat and just use a very light coat.

This Friday I should be getting all my models to build the rest of my army.  I am looking forward to getting the army built so I can start playing them. 
 



2 Comments:

Tim Kulinski said...

Nice looking Orcs man, they are coming along very nicely. Just an FYI, I will be at IO on Sunday getting in some LotR games if your interested.

Da Green Skins said...

Thanks Tim, I would be interested in playing on Sunday however I work till 3:00. I know I need to get more games in with other players however time seems to be an issue, work is always getting into the way. I might swing by after work to watch you guys play.