BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

EPIC Necrons

What's this? Necrons on my blog page! That's right I painted a Necron model and it was a good change a pace.  If you have been following my blog page, you might have noticed I have been playing a lot of EPIC lately.  One of the challenges playing a game that has a faint pulse in the gaming community is that you need to put more effort getting other players excited about the game.  One of the guys at the shop has shown a interest in playing EPIC and wants to play Necrons.  I told him that I ordered some models from Dark Realm that can be used as Necrons.  I also told him how to make Heavy Destroyers.  He was not sure if he could do the conversion so I told him I would do it for him.  It was simple. I took a Scarab and cut the front of it off.  Then I took one of the models, cut it off at the waist and glued it in place.  I then based it and was done.  I can also use the Scarabs to make Tomb Spyders and regular Destroyers.  I am hoping this model will get him excited about the game and maybe we can add another player in our EPIC community.  Tell me what you think.        




1 Comments:

Inhir said...

Thats a very nice job done mike, sigh now i got to figure out how to kill necrons...