BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 28, 2010

Aeronautica Imperialis

On Tuesday I turned 40. I am now that old guy at the game shop still playing with plastic toys. I still enjoy the games as much today and I did when I first started playing them. I have seen games come and go and the games that are still around have only gotten better. The quality of the models have improved and the resources seem to be endless. So I celebrated my birthday by buying some new toys. One of the guys at the game shop was putting together a Forgeworld order and I got my Ork AI army. Now my collection is one step closer to what I am calling my Master Army.

My Master Army will consist of BFG, AI, EPIC and 40K. My goal is to learn how to play all the games and convince others to do the same. Then we can play a series of games starting with BFG, then AI, then EPIC, then Combat Patrol and finish with 40K. I feel this would be a great way to spend a weekend playing games and what a great way to showcase my love for the Orks.

I did not get any painting done this week. I was busy with birthday stuff. I am going to spend June finishing off some projects that have been sitting on my bench.



6 Comments:

Inhir said...

sigh now we got nazi orks and thier master race sigh...

Brent said...

looks nice...that bommer is huge.

Da Green Skins said...

Wait till you see it on the table. It has 10 guns on it and the boyz are dropping booms out the bask end of it. It is very impressive.

Inhir said...

yea until i blow it out of the sky...

Anonymous said...

No its time for the paint

Da Green Skins said...

Anonymous you are right it is time to paint. I just need to wait for the weather to cool down. It is too hot in Arizona to prime my models right now. Give me a few months and then they will get painted.