BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lootas Are Done

I just finished my Lootas and this puts me ahead of schedule for this month. I have one more model to paint and I will have my 400 point Ork army done. Next to be painted is my Humvee however I will not start it till April. I want to get the building bug out of my system. I prefer to building models over painting them. I have an EPIC project I want to get done and will spend the rest of the month finishing it. Until then enjoy the pictures.



5 Comments:

Inhir said...

Looking good mikes im excited to see your army across the field from mine

Da Green Skins said...

Can do, I should have the humvee done next and we can battle.

Plusje said...

Im liking the way u paint orks man keep it up!
It keeps me motivated to continue painting mine to be honest, i've been slacking a lot lately

Da Green Skins said...

Plusje thank you for the comment. I have been working on documenting my painting/dipping method. I should have it done soon to share with other.

Kuffeh said...

They look great dude. Some nice orks there. =)