BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Killa Kan

Well my painting vacation has been very relaxing. I finished my Killa Kan today and must say, I am very happy with my results. Now I will continue work on my unit of 10 Boyz with Shootas. I have a lot of their base coating down, I just need to start work on the details.

Now I am pleased to say I had an opportunity to build one of the new Killa Kans and Deff Dread. I was at my local hang out on Friday and the shop received the BLACK BOX. If you don't know what the BLACK BOX is let me tell you. When GW has a new release of models, rules or codex they send a preview copy to local stores. On Friday we got all the new goodies in at once, Killa Kans, Deff Dread, SM Dread and Battle Mission book. Boy oh Boy it was a great day. I asked the shop owner, Darren, if I could build one of the Killa Kans and he said go for it. Once I had one done he asked me to do the Deff Dread. I had a lot of fun building these kits. They go together very nicely with a few different upgrades and changes you can make. I did the Deff Dread with 4 CCWs and it looked awesome. Now I have to wait till March 6 to purchase mine. I am going to get two boxes of the Killa Kans (that is six Killa Kans) and a Dreff Dread.



3 Comments:

Lach said...

Looks snazzy. I am buying one new dread and one box of cans and throwing in a battlewagon. Hello and good bye tax refund!

Da Green Skins said...

Lach you are really going to like the new Killa Kans and Deff Dread.

Inhir said...

Looks good mikes