BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Is Already Gone

I have always thought that we get short changed during the month of February, we only get 28 days. With that said, we are two months into the new year and I am staying on target with my goals for 2010. I just finished another unit of Boyz for my 40K army. Now I only have to paint a few more models to get my 400 points finished. I am going to paint my Lootas done during the month of March.



Since I finished a few days early for the month of February I started work on an EPIC terrain piece. I am making an Ork air base. I am going to use it as my blitz objective. Anthony, just so that you know, the bunker can hold up to 12 Fighter-Bommerz.




I also wanted to share a a hobby tip. I few weeks back I purchased a 12 inch piece of granite tile. I use it on my work bench to help save my table top from getting cut up when I am building stuff. It is just a nice hard and flat surface to work on. After I purchased the granite I then added some felt tabs on the bottom so that the granite does not scratch my table top.

2 Comments:

Epic Empires Gaming said...

Great tip on the piece of granite. Thanks for the good idea!

Inhir said...

Good god 12 i couldnt stop five