BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Combat Patrol Final Post

Well, combat patrol is coming to a close, we have one week remaining for the league. I had three goals playing in this league. First, learn how to play 40K. Yes, I must admit this was the first time I really played 40K. I did learn the rules and now feel that I can move forward and play larger games. Second, get my 400 point army painted. I did not accomplish this goal. I only painted one unit of Orks, 11 models total. I am a slow painter and I did not keep with my schedule. So one unit painted is a start in the right direction. Third and lastly, Have Fun. I had a blast playing in this league. I got to meet some of the other players and it was just a lot of fun. I want to thank Darren, owner of IOG (Imperial Outpost Games). He went above and beyond to ensure that everyone played and provided the prize support. Darren you ROCK. I also want to thank Anthony, one of my friends who put up with me while learning to play 40K. He was very patient while I learned the rules and helped me along the way. Thank You Anthony. With all this said, take a look at some pictures of what I completed.


1 Comments:

Inhir said...

They look great dude cant wait to get a closer look tomorow or later today as the case may be.