BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Combat Patrol Update

The first week of Combat Patrol ended and we started week two on Tuesday night. I had to make some changes to my list, Killa Kans can't take two weapons. This was pointed out by a friend who follows my blog. I asked him why he didn't post a comment on my blog correcting my mistake. He informed me that my blog page did not allow him to post comments. After playing my games and only winning a moral victory, I killed stuff however did not win the game, I checked my blog page and my friend was correct. So toady at work I figured out what was wrong and corrected it. Now you can leave me comments and I would appreciate any feed back from the gaming community at large.

Now that my list is legal, I dropped the two weapons and just went with a Grootzooka, I can move forward with painting. I have completed 3 Ork models using the Army Painter Dipping (Shading) product. I have been dipping models for some time now and have improved on my methods over the years. The Army Painter product appears to me to just be wood stain repackaged with their own label. I do like the different shads that they offer and their product is not as thick as regular wood stain, i.e. Midwax Wood Stain. It worked out well and I am happy with the results. Let me know what you think.




The Ork on the left is shinny because I just sprayed it with dull coat and I took the picture before it dried.

2 Comments:

Imperial Outpost Games said...

Those look even better in person! I really can't wait to give that dip a try with some of my things.

Inhir said...

Only three orks done comon man what are you doing sleeping??? Eating?? Working?? comon get your priorities right :)