BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

SPORK UPDATE

A few weeks back I wrote about Time Management. Setting a goal, keeping with a schedule and staying focused. I was able to complete my 6 Ork Terminator unit and actually finishing two days early. As you can see in the picture they have been given a basic paint job. There are no highlights or shading. I am not one for putting that much effort into my painting. I going to dip this army and that will provide the shading and some highlights. It is going to me a new experience for me dipping these guys. I want to keep them clean and only have the dip run into the low spots on the model. I have a few techniques that I am going to try and if one of them works then these Orks will look great. If not, well they are Orks, they don't have to look that clean.

Since I finished the painting early I am going to take the next few days to get some another projects done. I just received a shipment of Rare Earth Magnets, 750 of the bad boys. I purchased them for the addition to my Orc/Goblin Fantasy army. One of my friends sold my his army however they are not magnetized. So this is going to eat up some time and I will need to make an additional storage box. I just want to get them taken care of before something happens to them, like getting lost in the sea of crap in my hobby room. With this small interruption with my schedule I would say I should have the Ork Terminators dipped and ready for the table in about another week or so.

0 Comments: