BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Army Storage

Since I moved into the new home I have been busy working on my hobby room. I have not been building models, I have been creating army storage. I have many models and only so much space to store the models once they have been built. I stole this ideal from a fellow gamer and took it one step further. After moving I had some banker boxes I used to move my books. I didn't want to just place them in the recycling bin. So I decided to cut them down for the height of the models I wanted to store. Then I placed a sheet of metal in the bottom. I use magnets on all my bases so they are safe during transportation. This then created a nice storage box for my armies. Now I can store all my built models and use the storage boxes for transportation.


0 Comments: