BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Step 4: Ork Double Wide



I just completed the engine installation. It took some time however it is done. I removed the exhaust pipes and replaced them with Styrene tube. The original exhaust pipes were two pieces and showed seams. I wanted a cleaner look. I know it is a little detail, however it was worth it. Then I had to add additional plastic card to both side of the engine so that the surface was level. This provides a cleaner look and makes the model look like it was built this way, not just pieces glued together. The next step is to cut the top piece of the hull and stretch it out so it cover the hull. After that I can get started on the weapons and fine details. Then I will need to find someone to paint it, if you know me you know I will never paint it.

0 Comments: