BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 9, 2009

Step 3: Ork Double Wide




Well after an exciting day at work chasing dogs and dealing with the public. I rushed over to IOG and picked up 2 Ork Battle Wagons. The model is real nice. GW really out did themselves with this kit. I look forward to building one of them real soon, however I want to complete the Ork Double Wide first.

After I calmed down looking over the Battle Wagon I started work on the Double Wide. I assembled the tank hull. It required a lot of fitting to line everything up. Now it is all glued together and I think it looks great. The next step will be the rear of the tank. I guess it would be the engine compartment. I have some ideals of what I want to do with it. I would tell you however what fun would that be.

0 Comments: