BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Step 2: Ork Double Wide


Today I completed the two front hatches for the Ork Double Wide. The bottom one created some issues because the pieces were not flat. This created a bend in the bottom hatch which means I will have to glue it shut. This is not a real big problem because I don't need the hatches to be operational. Next I will get the hull all assembled and prime the inside with flat black. Then after the hull assembly is complete I can start work on the engine assembly, the rear of the tank.

On a different note, on Friday IOG will receive their Ork Battle Wagons. I am looking forward to this model. Not only is it a cool model, I will get some extra parts and pieces for other projects. My 40k Ork army continues to grow and I still don't know how to play the game. Maybe I should learn one of these day.

0 Comments: