Well another month has come and gone and another post on my blog page. I have slowly been working on this project for a few months. This is the first large scale model I have completed, that is not saying much. I used my airbrush gun to paint the base coat and then added my favorite thing to it, an Ork. I like the way it turned out. I still want to touch it up in a few places before I consider done.
P.S. Neil this post is for you.
Sanity Paint Session #1: Pennsylvania AWI Regiment - As I alluded to in a previous post, I was able to smuggle some 15mm basecoated troops out of the basement before the big job started. I had a ton of units...
6 minutes ago