BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2008

Space Ork Terminator

Well, the past few weeks I have been busy on many different projects around the house and my work bench. I purchased the Battle For Black Reach when it came out. I decided that I will learn how to play 40k and build an Ork army. Over the years I have collected a large Ork army for 40K however I have not put them together. I just recently converted a Space Marine Terminator and made it a Space Ork Terminator. I like the way it turned out and have decided to assemble a small army of Space Orks, around 500 points. One of my friends, Neil, called my army SPORKS. I have decided to run with this name for them and will have to convert every model in the army. I think the result will be worth the time converting them.

0 Comments: